High up on the moor, beyond the Farnhill Pinnacle, is a point where Kildwick, Farnhill, and Bradley all meet. Perhaps not surprisingly, this point is marked with a boundary stone.
On the Kildwick Parish Map of 1768, commissioned by Christ Church Oxford, this is called "The Parting Stone".
On the 1838 Farnhill Tythe Map, a description of the stone is provided: Bonndary Stone marked B
It may come as a surprise to find that the stone is still in place.